English Language at Mbels
Our English language programme is designed to provide students with the tools that they need to improve their every day use of English.
DAILY TUITION & SMALL CLASSES
Students will receive three hours of English tuition each week day. Our class sizes are small, with an average of 10 students. Each morning or afternoon will consist of 4 x 45 minute lessons with a 15 minute break in between lessons.
Students will have many opportunities to put into practice what they have learned in class through their Specialist Option and by spending time with other nationalities throughout camp. All of our activities are conducted in English and our multinational environment means that students will primarily communicate in English throughout their stay.
Students will be placed in appropriate level groups for maximum learning outcome. They will be encouraged to take an online placement test before arriving at camp, or can complete one when they arrive. During their first English lesson students will undergo a short spoken test. Under the Common European Framework we offer levels A2 to C1 which covers the Basic to the Proficient User.
Students will need at least one year of English tuition before joining the course.
The Study Programme
- Three hours of English consisting of 4 x 45 minute lessons with a 15 minute break between lessons 2 and 3
- Communication skills speaking and listening
- Pronunciation and fluency
- Study skills
- Presentation skills to increase confidence
- Reading and writing
- Every day use of English
- Weekly project work including aspects of English, British culture and American
Our study programme is carefully designed to include all learning styles. Our tutorials aim to help students feel at ease, join in and make friends. All lessons are interactive, engaging and fun.
Specialist Options available at this venue
- Football (Soccer) with English
- Tennis with English
- Teaching in Florida, Orlando for three months in 2013
- Carlos Guardiola 2014
- English Language at Mbels
- English Language Plus Music
- English Language Plus Sport
- Home Tuition and Educational Tours for Orlando, Florida ONLY! 2018/2019
- How to Learn English in 60 Minutes?
- Language Schools Mbels has worked with
- Mbels invitation to visit Moscow, Russia 2014
- Mbels student: Irina Tatarnikova’s 2014 London Diary
- Mbels student: Marc Rodriguez from Spain…2014
- More Students
- Music (Instrumental)
- Music (Vocal)
- NEW STYLE SOCCER CALLED 3V3 SUMMER CAMP WITH AN INTERNATIONAL FOOTBALL (SOCCER) STAR
- On Line Tuition
- Online Store Under Construction
- Past Students
- Prices & Schedule
- Regal Language School
- Skype Tuition
- Soccer (Football)
- Welcome to Social University
- About Us
- Student Welfare & Pastoral Care
- On Line Tuition Info