Our English Plus Tennis programme has been developed for players of all levels and ability. Alongside 15 hours of English tuition per week, students will receive a comprehensive tennis coaching programme suitable for players of all levels of experience and ability.
We cover all physical and mental aspects of tennis including agility and fitness training. We look to improve basic techniques and increase power and consistency. We work on enhancing your tennis technique, adjusting stance, building greater power into strokes and perfecting shot selection.
Depending on ability, players will be put into an appropriate competitive situation in order to better their match play and mental skills.
Tennis is a popular choice amongst the courses we offer and our tennis camps, combined with ourÂ comprehensive English tuition programme, mean that students progress quickly in all practical use of the language asÂ players take instruction in English from coaches on individual aspects of their game.
If you are looking to attend one of our tennis camps. All venues are beautiful, historical and have excellent facilities.
At Mbels, we provide a safe, secure and supportive environment with high levels of care and very close supervision. We have almost 11 years of experience in running residential summer camps in the UK and now are putting that into practice here in Orlando. We have medical staff, professional coaches and teachers, plus welfare officers and house parents at all camps, overseeing the health, safety and well-being of all of our students.
- 15 hours of English tuition per week 3 hours per day, Monday to Friday
- 15 hours of Tennis coaching per week 3 hours per day, Monday to Friday
- Suitable for all levels of ability
- Physical skills including stroke improvement, fitness, ability, basic techniques
- Technical skills including strategy and shot selection, competition skills and etiquette
- Mental skills including confidence and competition practice
- Weekly assessments and grouping according to ability
- Average coaching ratio 1 : 8
For further information please call us on +44 (0) 321 947 6133 or enquire at email@example.com
- Teaching in Florida, Orlando for three months in 2013
- Carlos Guardiola 2014
- English Language at Mbels
- English Language Plus Music
- English Language Plus Sport
- Home Tuition and Educational Tours for Orlando, Florida ONLY! 2018/2019
- How to Learn English in 60 Minutes?
- Language Schools Mbels has worked with
- Mbels invitation to visit Moscow, Russia 2014
- Mbels student: Irina Tatarnikova’s 2014 London Diary
- Mbels student: Marc Rodriguez from Spain…2014
- More Students
- Music (Instrumental)
- Music (Vocal)
- NEW STYLE SOCCER CALLED 3V3 SUMMER CAMP WITH AN INTERNATIONAL FOOTBALL (SOCCER) STAR
- On Line Tuition
- Online Store Under Construction
- Past Students
- Prices & Schedule
- Regal Language School
- Skype Tuition
- Soccer (Football)
- Welcome to Social University
- About Us
- Student Welfare & Pastoral Care
- On Line Tuition Info