Our English Language Plus Golf programme is aimed at junior golfers of all standards whether they are seeking to improve their technique and on course performance, or are beginners to the sport.
Alongside 15 hours of Englishh tuition per week, students will receive 15 hours of golf tuition per week â€“ threeÂ hours of each per day.
We provide a multi ability golf programme to ensure that we address the needs of every standard of player. On day one of camp, all students are given a skills assessment and placed into the appropriate group or programme.
Our coaching programme covers all aspects of the game including pitching and chipping, bunker play, putting and the long games, as well as course management, the rules of golf and etiquette.
For advanced players, those with a single handicap, we offer a more intense and advanced level of coaching, as well as video swing analysis using the latest V1 golf coaching software and Trackman profiling. Players will also be taken off campus to play at some of the more challenging 18-hole courses in the area. Fitness, nutrition and injury prevention are also included.
We have our own dedicated golf training facility at the beautiful Orlando xxxxxx
Our average coaching ratio for golf students is one coach to five students.
- 15 hours of English tuition per week three hours per day, Monday to Friday
- 15 hours of golf tuition per week three hours per day, Monday to Friday
- Suitable for all levels of ability including beginners
- PGA Coaches and Class A Professionals with European tour experience
- Dedicated on-site golf facility with 9-hole course and teaching area
- Basic skills including long game, pitching, bunker play, chipping and putting tuition
- On course skills such as course management, rules of golf and golf etiquette
- Grouping according to ability
FOR ADVANCED PLAYERS
- Higher level of coaching and technical expertise
- Video swing analysis and Trackman profiling
- Opportunity to play at 18-hole golf courses in the area
- Must have a registered handicap of less than 10
- Average coaching ratio one professional to 5 players
For further information please call us on +1 321 947 6133 or email for inquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teaching in Florida, Orlando for three months in 2013
- Carlos Guardiola 2014
- English Language at Mbels
- English Language Plus Music
- English Language Plus Sport
- Home Tuition and Educational Tours for Orlando, Florida ONLY! 2018/2019
- How to Learn English in 60 Minutes?
- Language Schools Mbels has worked with
- Mbels invitation to visit Moscow, Russia 2014
- Mbels student: Irina Tatarnikova’s 2014 London Diary
- Mbels student: Marc Rodriguez from Spain…2014
- More Students
- Music (Instrumental)
- Music (Vocal)
- NEW STYLE SOCCER CALLED 3V3 SUMMER CAMP WITH AN INTERNATIONAL FOOTBALL (SOCCER) STAR
- On Line Tuition
- Online Store Under Construction
- Past Students
- Prices & Schedule
- Regal Language School
- Skype Tuition
- Soccer (Football)
- Welcome to Social University
- About Us
- Student Welfare & Pastoral Care
- On Line Tuition Info