Our dance programme is designed for enthusiastic dancers of any level and dance background. Dancers will experience a varied programme of dance disciplines and styles, such as Jazz, Contemporary or Street.
Students will receive three hours of English tuition alongside three hours of dance every day Monday to Friday.
Led by professional dance tutors, students will develop their fitness level, flexibility, technique and strength as well as performance skills.
Each session starts with a warm up which includes fitness and flexibility training, followed by exercises for technique, choreography and a cool down. Students are taken through exercises to improve dance technique and step execution with correct body alignment and placement. We also encourage students to draw on classical dance principles.
Each week works towards a performance for the whole of camp.
All of our teachers are professionals from top performing arts schools in the UK. We offer a staff to student teaching ratio of 1 : 10 on our dance programme.
- Teaching in Florida, Orlando for three months in 2013
- Carlos Guardiola 2014
- English Language at Mbels
- English Language Plus Music
- English Language Plus Sport
- Home Tuition and Educational Tours for Orlando, Florida ONLY! 2018/2019
- How to Learn English in 60 Minutes?
- Language Schools Mbels has worked with
- Mbels invitation to visit Moscow, Russia 2014
- Mbels student: Irina Tatarnikova’s 2014 London Diary
- Mbels student: Marc Rodriguez from Spain…2014
- More Students
- Music (Instrumental)
- Music (Vocal)
- NEW STYLE SOCCER CALLED 3V3 SUMMER CAMP WITH AN INTERNATIONAL FOOTBALL (SOCCER) STAR
- On Line Tuition
- Online Store Under Construction
- Past Students
- Prices & Schedule
- Regal Language School
- Skype Tuition
- Soccer (Football)
- Welcome to Social University
- About Us
- Student Welfare & Pastoral Care
- On Line Tuition Info