- Teaching in Florida, Orlando for three months in 2013
- Carlos Guardiola 2014
- English Language at Mbels
- English Language Plus Music
- English Language Plus Sport
- Home Tuition and Educational Tours for Orlando, Florida ONLY! 2018/2019
- How to Learn English in 60 Minutes?
- Language Schools Mbels has worked with
- Mbels invitation to visit Moscow, Russia 2014
- Mbels student: Irina Tatarnikova’s 2014 London Diary
- Mbels student: Marc Rodriguez from Spain…2014
- More Students
- Music (Instrumental)
- Music (Vocal)
- NEW STYLE SOCCER CALLED 3V3 SUMMER CAMP WITH AN INTERNATIONAL FOOTBALL (SOCCER) STAR
- On Line Tuition
- Online Store Under Construction
- Past Students
- Prices & Schedule
- Regal Language School
- Skype Tuition
- Soccer (Football)
- Welcome to Social University
- About Us
- Student Welfare & Pastoral Care
- On Line Tuition Info
Testimonial from a student who not only comes to London every year for the last four years, she also has Skype lessons whilst in Russia.
My British English Language School,
Tomorrow is my last day in London, and I want to be thankful to the international staff for my school boarding. It was a wonderful experience all round, allowing me to make considerable improvements in English.
I really appreciate working with Ms Beverley Silvera. She is an excellent teacher for me, very professional, nice person, cultivated, and we got on like a house on fire.
She supported me, encouraged me and
motivated me with my learning. I am really impressed how Ms Silvera is able to tackle with the different expectations that I have, linked with my professional activity.
Ms Silvera also guided me whilst discovering London and she made me fall in love with this city and its people. Through different activities (days out, TV programmes and reading) prepared by her, I also learnt about several aspects of the urbanization process of London and the housing system that are important for my career.
Excellent cook, Ms Silvera prepared very good nutritional vegetarian dishes, which I enjoyed in her company. I really felt at home with her. The contacts I had with the staff at school, were very pleasant. All the team has been very efficient at every level.
Thus, my expectations have been full filled 100%, probably more than expected for example, although I’m conscious I still have a long way to becoming proficient in learning English, I’m really enjoying writing this email This is a strong feeling which I’m convinced is going to encourage me to continue learning English Grammar.
From Russia with Love.