- Teaching in Florida, Orlando for three months in 2013
- Carlos Guardiola 2014
- English Language at Mbels
- English Language Plus Music
- English Language Plus Sport
- Home Tuition and Educational Tours for Orlando, Florida ONLY! 2018/2019
- How to Learn English in 60 Minutes?
- Language Schools Mbels has worked with
- Mbels invitation to visit Moscow, Russia 2014
- Mbels student: Irina Tatarnikova’s 2014 London Diary
- Mbels student: Marc Rodriguez from Spain…2014
- More Students
- Music (Instrumental)
- Music (Vocal)
- NEW STYLE SOCCER CALLED 3V3 SUMMER CAMP WITH AN INTERNATIONAL FOOTBALL (SOCCER) STAR
- On Line Tuition
- Online Store Under Construction
- Past Students
- Prices & Schedule
- Regal Language School
- Skype Tuition
- Soccer (Football)
- Welcome to Social University
- About Us
- Student Welfare & Pastoral Care
- On Line Tuition Info
English Language Plus Music
At Mbels students can improve their English speaking skills whilst enjoying music alongside talented musicians from around the world.
Our English plus Music programme is a popular choice as music provides the perfect complement for English tuition.
Alongside 15 hours of English language tuition per week, students will also receive 15 hours of Music tuition per week.
Our music team are all professional musicians as well as experienced teachers. They are passionate about music and encourage students to express themselves freely whilst having fun.
Students can choose from an Instrumental Music programme or a Vocal Music (singing) programme.
We offer a generous average teaching ratio of 1:8, which allows our teachers to focus on each individual students strengths and provide them with the attention that they require.
NB: Students require a minimum of one year instrumental tuition.